What was your experience with an amnio/CVS?

thebiblesays

I am a student conducting research to get a better understanding of the patient experience with regards to pain/discomfort during amnio and CVS procedures. Here is the link to my anonymous survey if you'd like to share your experience: https://jefferson.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eYgGb55AlkNMVJs

To learn more keep reading!

I’m from Thomas Jefferson University’s College of Life Sciences, Human Genetics and Genetic Counseling program.

I am recruiting participants for a new research study that consists of an online survey. This study will help us learn how genetic counselors are currently discussing amniocentesis and CVS procedures with patients and help us understand if patients felt prepared for possible pain/discomfort that can be associated with these procedures.

To be eligible for this study you must be 18 years or older, be able to read English, had an amniocentesis or CVS procedure within the past 12 months, and had pre-procedure genetic counseling with a genetic counselor. We estimate that this survey will take about 10-15 minutes of your time to complete. Your participation in this study is entirely voluntary, and you can end your participation, if you wish, at any time. Any current or future care at Jefferson Health will not be affected if you choose not to participate in this study.

If you decide to participate in this study, please click the link below to complete the questionnaire. If any question makes you feel uncomfortable, you don’t have to answer it. I also want to assure you that any information you provide will remain strictly confidential. Your name will not be identified or associated with any specific responses, and it will not appear in any published materials which result from this research. You can only take the survey once and the survey will close on December 31st, 2022. If you have any questions, please email us at: Autumn.Self@students.jefferson.edu

Thank you for volunteering to participate in this study!