what tf is going on šŸ˜©

ghillie

I need a ā€œconfused afā€ flair.

Anyway, I had a D&C for a MMC @6w4d on 3/9. I tested out my HCG with e@h, and frer. I got negatives on e@h around 3/29-4/1, and negative on frer like 4/12 i thinkā€¦? On 4/13 mt HCG was 3 per lab work. I got my period 4/14-4/17, no bleeding 4/18 or 4/19. I start bleeding and cramking again today. Iā€™m confused.

I took a FRER today bc Iā€™m āœØinsaneāœØ and itā€™s positiveā€¦? Vvvvvvlf.
Iā€™m assuming itā€™s nothing viable bc of the amount of bleeding/ cramping Iā€™m having.
Could it be Another chemicalā€¦? Normally with my chemicals I test negative when I start bleedingā€¦?
I am so f**kin confused.

Iā€™m looking for similar stories or something. This has been such a wild ride.

Iā€™m calling my DR first thing tmr for blood work, and Iā€™m going to ask for a scan bc this is hella weird.

@ghillie Is it possible the bleeding 4/14-17 was implantation bleeding?

I had a similar story.. i miscarried naturally in mid December. I tracked my HCG all the way down to 11 from 27,000. It took 5 weeks. I was also tracking ovulation bc i wanted to try again right away, before my period. I started getting negative tests too right around when my HCG was 11, then i ovulated 3 days later. I was getting negative HCG tests until 9dpo i started to have a faint line again. Got my HCG checked and it was at a 10ā€¦ 2 weeks after my last draw which was an 11. At 15dpo it had only risen to 35.. so my doctors believed it was retained tissue and not a new pregnancy, though i KNEW it was new (likely a chemical, but still). Iā€™ve been tracking my cycles for years. Iā€™m not new to this. I was getting negative HCG tests UNTIL the time that anyone might start seeing a positive. They didnā€™t believe me and scared me into a D&C a few days later. I was so upset but i knew that pregnancy was likely not going to be viable. And i ended up feeling so much better afterwards, like a weight lifted off my shoulders, but i sometimes still wonder.. then i let myself have one period before trying again and now im 2dpo hoping for a positive next week. I feel like my body just was not ready to try and get pregnant again. Hopefully now itā€™s been enough time.

The best thing to do is have some repeat labs done so you can see which way HCG is trending. Hugs šŸ«‚

@lkl The on call OB said maybe it was BUT my bleeding was very much so period like - it wasnā€™t light, it was heavy, filling tampons in 2-4hrs heavy w/ cramps from hell.

Iā€™m going in tmr for blood work on Monday and probably again on Wednesday - but for sure Thursday if not Wednesday.

I have vvvvvvvvvvvv low hopes for this pregnancy being viable. The test is so so faint. I just want my body back to normal šŸ˜­