What’s a good forward facing carrier?

@playingforthelord I've been using the Ergobaby 360 Baby Carrier with my little one, and I couldn't be happier with it! The forward-facing feature has been a game-changer for us, especially as my baby has gotten more curious and eager to explore the world around us. What I love most about the Ergobaby 360 is its versatility – not only does it offer the forward-facing option, but it also has other carrying positions like inward-facing, hip carry, and back carry, which have been incredibly convenient as my baby has grown.

One of the things that really stood out to me is how comfortable both my baby and I are while using this carrier. The padded shoulder straps and waist belt provide excellent support, even during longer outings or hikes. Plus, the ergonomic design ensures that my baby's hips and spine are properly supported in every position, which was really important to me.

Another thing worth mentioning is the quality of the materials and construction of the carrier. It feels sturdy and well-made, so I have confidence that it will hold up well over time. And the fact that it's machine washable is a huge bonus – because let's face it, babies can be messy!

Overall, I highly recommend the Ergobaby 360 Baby Carrier to anyone looking for a forward-facing option that offers comfort, support, and versatility. It's been a lifesaver for me and my little one, and I can't imagine navigating parenthood without it!

@playingforthelord I hear you! That is why I have dumped my stroller and carry my younger (1.5 yo) while older (3.5) walks everywhere. On public transport I never carry on my back. I use ring sling or Lenny Lamb LennyGo toddler carrier while going out with my kids. If you struggle with the buckle on the back you can buckle it first and then pop up and tighten the straps. Crossed straps could work too, but if like me, you prefer to wear your coat over the carrier it’s more of a hassle to put in on in public. With H straps I just loosen them up to a maximum and take baby in/out and then adjust everything again.

@playingforthelord Seconding on the Tushbaby, I also have the lillebaby seatme for wearing outdoors, as it gives a little extra security. It’s bulky, but it actually is a little cooler bc the seat allows you to have a little space between you and baby for air circulation.

Back