Tula Free-to-Grow vs. Wildbird Aerial Carrier??

caiasaura

I’m looking for advice on these two! I have a baby k’tan wrap that I’ve been wearing for a while now! My 7 week old (11 lbs) falls asleep in it and takes a long nap daily, but it’s beginning to really hurt my back and she slides down during wear, so no longer in the kissable area! I’m looking to purchase one of these strapped carriers and would love advice on either of them.

Napping in the carrier is a big thing for us! She’s a Velcro baby (as expected at this age) and I enjoy carrying her for naps, but the k’tan is very hot too so I can’t wear her outside.

Thanks!

@caiasaura I only have good things to say about my Tula, it’s been my main carrier for over a year. It’s very supportive and not too hot. The panel adjustment is great for smaller babies.

@caiasaura I just went through this! Tula a thousand times over. I prefer the H strap style (single buckle on your back) over the straps crossing that you have to reach for and buckle near your armpits, like the Wildbird. Also I found the Wildbird straps awkwardly padded, they were bulky without adding comfort for me. The whole Tula design feels very intentional, and all the padding is in the right places. The linen and colors of the Wildbird are really pretty and stylish, but I ended up super happy with the Tula - there are a million patterns to choose from and the fabric is super soft, honestly it seems more comfy for little one.

Back