Training our 6 month old but what do we do when he turns himself sideways? (see pic in thread)

@7curly11 lol Yes.. We're sure.. That's a full size crib/toddler mattress. We moved him from the mini-crib to the full crib after 11 weeks. It's the Nestig Cloud Crib. This one in the pic is 54" L x 30.25" w

@henry_ I have a smaller kid but she slept much better when I moved her to a twin mattress. They sell floor ones with railings too. Highly recommend it! She use to bump her head all the time but it didn't take long before she got use to it and it didn't wake her.

@henry_ Ha ok. Well, in that case, I think he’s just gonna have to get used to moving himself around in his crib, if he bonks his head against the railings, it won’t do him any damage, and if he doesn’t like it, he’ll stop doing it.

@mrs_rc Ah alright. Thanks!

Another question: If he falls asleep for 10 mins then wakes up, do we start the 5 min - 10 min - 15 min check-in process over again? Or just start from where we left off when he fell asleep for 10 minutes?

Back