Toddler carriers

glass1985

I am in the market for a toddler carrier. It seems that Tula is one of the best brands. I checked on this site: https://hipdysplasia.org/hip-healthy-products/ , but Tula Toddler is not on it. Beco toddler is on the list but they only have 4.4 reviews on Amazon.
In fact, there are close to none toddler carriers on the list. I wonder if it is because hip dysplasia is not a big concern once babies are older/ after they can walk.

I also have Tushbaby hip seat carrier. This is not on the hip healthy products. Is it healthy to use?
https://tushbaby.com/products/tushb...WPQ2RwUZmu8ZCeN_dr_zIIdL6nAI806hoCePwQAvD_BwE

@glass1985 My understanding is hip dysplasia isn’t as much of a concern after the first 6-12 months. Seems unlikely it wouldn’t be identified when they start walking unless it was a very mild case. The fit/carry on a toddler or even an 11 month old is different than an infant under 6 months.

Also the certifications are great but just because something isn’t rated as the most supportive option on the market for a particular style does not mean it is unsafe/unhealthy to wear. Tula and all brands sold at major(non amazon) retailers meet safety standards.

@glass1985 The Tula toddler has a wide seat and will hold kiddo ergonomically (so yes it’s hip healthy), it doesn’t matter that it doesn’t have the certification. I believe that’s something that carrier brands pay for, and it’s likely not worth it on a toddler product.

Hip dysplasia isn’t a huge concern for toddlers, it’s more for comfort at that point. You would know if they have hip problems by the time they’re fitting into a toddler carrier.

Some other brands that sell toddler sized carriers are Kinderpack, Happy Baby, Oscha, Sakura Bloom, LennyLamb.

@glass1985 There are a lot of carriers missing on that list. And it doesn't mean that they're not hip friendly. The companies just won't pay for the certificate. It's also a US based company.

There are so many companies that make great carriers (didymos, Lenny lamb, Osha, Fräulein hübsch, madame Jordan, Emeibaby, isara, buzzidil, Ruckeli, stokke limas, mamo, fidella, huckepack, kokadi,...) and most of them are not certified despite being great. And non of the woven wraps are certified...