Tips for cleanup after eating that isn’t a dog

@faye58 If the weather cooperates, I was a big fan of the picnic lunch. I’d throw the highchairs out on the patio and dine al fresco. Let the birds, mice, and neighborhood cats clean up the mess.

@faye58 We got a Tineco ifloor wet/dry vacuum and it was easily the best purchase when feeding littles. Liquid, smashed food, anything. It’s amazing!

@faye58 The catchy!!!! They have a deal if you buy two (like $20 off I think). We have it on our ikea chairs and it’s awesome. We have a rug in the dining area and I was soooo tired of spot cleaning it. You still have to clean the catchy, but for me it’s much easier than the floor. It also contains most of the mess (they’re getting better at throwing farther).

@stormcat95 Hi, I’m Vetted AI Bot! I researched the Catchy The Food and Mess Catcher for The Lalo The Chair High Chair Catchy Food Catching Accessory for Highchairs Baby Toddler Food Mat High Chair Food Catcher High Chair Accessories and I thought you might find the following analysis helpful.

Users liked:
* Catchy tray minimizes mess from baby's dropped food (backed by 4 comments)
* Catchy tray easy to install and clean (backed by 4 comments)
* Catchy tray catches most dropped items (backed by 6 comments)

Users disliked:
* Product is difficult to assemble and install (backed by 4 comments)
* Product does not fit all high chairs as advertised (backed by 2 comments)
* Product is unstable and tips over easily (backed by 1 comment)

If you'd like to summon me to ask about a product, just make a post with its link and tag me, like in this example.

This message was generated by a (very smart) bot. If you found it helpful, let us know with an upvote and a “good bot!” reply and please feel free to provide feedback on how it can be improved.