Target Baby Registry Welcome Kit - April 2024

saltlee

The following items were received in the Target bag:
  1. Millie Moon Luxury Diapers Unisex 2PK
  2. Huggies Diaper 3PK
  3. Water Wipes 10 sheets (7in x 6.6in.)
  4. Honest wipes 10 sheets (7.1in x 8in)
  5. Huggies Wipes 16 sheet (7.7in x 6.6in)
  6. Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags (2PK) and Disposable Nursing Pads (2PK)
  7. Dr. Browns Anti-colic 4oz Bottle
  8. Philips Avent Natural Flow 4oz Bottle
  9. Pedialyte Electrolyte Power 0.3oz packet (Fruit Punch Flavor)
  10. Aveeno Baby Wash and Shampoo 1 fl oz
  11. Triple Paste Diaper Rash Ointment 0.4oz
  12. Mommy’s Bliss Gripe Water 0.17 fl oz (w/ $2 coupon attached)
  13. Dapple Baby Bottle & Dish Soap 0.45oz (w/ $1 coupon attached)
  14. Palmer’s Stretch Mark Massage Lotion 0.68oz
  15. Aquaphor Healing Ointment O.14oz
  16. Dreft Blissfuls In-Wash Scent Boosters (1 pk good for 1 Load)
  17. Target Instruction Pamphlet
https://preview.redd.it/zcvgr3txx4s...bp&s=56c61149c8e738bbdc9f8a3232a9389f59f6e9ce

@makubexx I was told that they receive new stock every Friday at my location. I was near the store today and stopped by to try my luck. They had a couple in stock at the time I picked it up.

Also, call them to make sure if they have any instead of driving there. Saves you some time.

@saltlee I like to hold onto the sample wipes and throw them into a fanny pack with a diaper and some hand sanitizer for a minimalist diaper bag when I’m just running one errand!

@saltlee I think this is exactly what I got. I called the stores “in better areas” in my town and one claimed to have two. Then when I showed up an hour later they couldn’t find one after looking for 10 minutes. So I called a store in a “not so great” area and she said they have plenty and usually always do. So maybe try calling a store you don’t normally shop at.

@brendin Your stores actually answered the phones?! None of the area stores have answered for me, and I’m in an area where there is no shortage of target stores.

@brendin I think, except for a few items, the welcome kit seems to contain the same things for everyone, based on previous months' or years' posts.

Also, yeah calling around always helps.

@saltlee Hopefully yours will be a little better than mine. I don’t get any pacifier samples and I got a pack of dude wipes when I’d have preferred baby wipes. Was also missing a lot of samples I’ve seen others get like soaps and stuff.

@brendin Recently, I saw a lot of posts mentioning Dude wipes. I joked with my wife that Amazon is considerate enough to include something for Dads.

@charybdis
  1. Sign up for a Target account either on the Target website or using the Target app.
  2. Sign up for the baby registry and add a few items to it if you like.
  3. Once the baby registry is signed up, you'll receive a bar code that you can redeem at Target for a welcome kit.
  4. Visit the Customer Service counter and ask for the Baby registry Welcome kit.
If you get one on the first try, go buy a lottery (or few), who knows you might be the next billion-dollar jackpot winner 😁. Good luck.

@charybdis It looks like now they require $10 purchase in order to get a welcome kit. I tried to go a few weeks ago and they were out. Tried today and the rules have changed 😭

Back