So g-d thirsty

@markstrimaran Yes! No matter how much I drank I was forever thirsty with my tongue feeling so dry. I started adding electrolytes to my water once daily and it’s helped SO much. Good luck!

@markstrimaran I wish!!! I have always been bad with drinking fluids and pregnancy hasn't changed that; besides the fact that I actually want to drink more than I feel like for my little one :)

@markstrimaran Dude... Yes! This is me every night. I have to chug like 3 glasses of water and the whole way through I'm just dreading the am hours when I'll undoubtedly have to wake up 5 times to pee... Also, night time walking is always more difficult than daytime. My body is not into it at all. Ha.

@markstrimaran Same girl same! I have found using Liquid IV helps a bunch, but beware the high sugar level (11g) if you’re sensitive to sugar winding you up in the evenings. I prefer the passion fruit flavor. It isn’t inexpensive ($24.99 for 16 packets) but it’s worth every penny to get some zzzzz. Amazon link here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HCNM7KQ/

Back