Similac made for Singapore?

@yeshuahamasiachloves The Biden administration authorized formula imports earlier this year or last year, due to the shortage. I haven't read all the fine details, but anything imported does meet US standards. So if a big retailer like Walmart is selling it on store shelves, it's probably on the up and up. Just check the ingredients to confirm it's what you expect. If this were online, I'd absolutely avoid it since I don't know which other retailers commingle stock like Amazon does.

@yeshuahamasiachloves This formula is sold in Walmart stores and it was one of the imports that came to the US during the storage. It’s pretty much the same as Similac Advance/pro advance. My son can switch back and forth between them with no issue. There was also a total comfort version that is also still sold in the US right now. I think it’s on roll back at Walmart because my guess they are not going to be selling them at in the US much longer.

@yeshuahamasiachloves As long as you are not buying it on the internet from foreigner sources, it is sold in US, so it follows the US standards. It may not be exactly same with the other one but would be up to the code.

@yeshuahamasiachloves I get the partially hydrolyzed (total comfort) made for Singapore (in Spain), mostly because I trust EU inspection more than the US after the Similac recall, and then the subsequent slaps on the wrist for Enfamil, ByHeart, and Perrigo. It should be pretty similar to the blue can. The only difference with Total Comfort and Pro Total Comfort is that the maltodextrin is not corn-derived in the made for Singapore version. Perhaps the ingredients are derived differently, but I imagine they're really similar.