Should I even bother with Plan b even though it’s been 4 days?

johnnys055

So on the 3rd of August around noon, I had sex with a girl and I used a condom, however, she didn’t get off right away when I came and when she did I noticed small “clumps” of semen around the base of the condom. And of course I haven’t been able to stop worrying because of my anxiety. I tried to convince her to get plan B everyday since, and I would pay for it, but she kept insisting it’ll be fine. She’s not on any kind of birth control. Just earlier, I finally convinced her it would be a good idea to take plan B and I’ll pay for it. However, we won’t be able to get it until tomorrow when Rite aid opens and by then it will be nearly 96 hours (4 days) since, and it says to take plan B within 72 hours. So my question is, if she did get pregnant, is my fate sealed? Or will plan B still be moderately effective? Should I even bother?

@katrina2017 Okay thank you. However if we can’t get a prescription soon enough, how effective would Plan B be? I don’t expect you to know exactly, but do you know like it’s ballpark effectiveness? Sorry for all the questions I just got bad anxiety right now

@johnnys055 I only know that it's around 89% effective if taken within 72h, so you can imagine it's less if you go further than that. Within 24h, it's around 95% effective.

You also have to bear in mind that it may also be less effective if she is over 160lbs or so.