Rate my baby names!

johnoplata

We’ve had this list for years! But recently just found out I’m pregnant so now it’s time to seriously start picking out a name.

Unisex Names:
1. Ryan
2. Rowan

Girl Names:

1. Siobhan
2. Catherine
3. Cassadee
4. Nora
5. Amelia/Emilia
6. Francesca
7. Madeline
8. Violet
9. Reese

Boy Names:
1. Luca
2. Mason
3. Caleb
4. Thomas
5. Marcus
6. Fletcher
7. Leonardo

Let me know what you think - and let me know any suggestions you think we’d like! We’re open to anything right now.

@johnoplata Congrats! I like either Nora or Francesca, and Caleb! Ideas: Emmeline, Miranda, Natalia, Annika, Cassandra, Bridget, Cora, Sabine / Lucas, Gabriel, Silas, Ethan, Grant, Tobin, Connor, Landon.

@deepabently I agree almost exactly with this comment but I also think Violet is a lovely name. My second pick from the boys’ list after Thomas would be Marcus.

@johnoplata Where I am (Australia) Ryan and Rowan are only really used on boys. I like Ryan for a boy, Rowan is a bit meh.

Violet is my favourite from your girls list. I also like Amelia and Nora. I dislike the spelling of Cassidy. The other names are ok.

My favourite from the boys list is Fletcher. The rest are a bit dated (went to school with boys those names in the early 2000’s) so personally I wouldn’t use them as I know so many people with those names (with the exception of Leonardo, though I know many Leo’s)

@johnoplata I like some of these names. My personal likes are: Nora, Amelia/Emilia, Violet, Reese, I would say Luca should be under unisex (the only Luca I know is a girl) and Mason.

@johnoplata I really like your girls names, but would spell it Cassidy. If I was taking the girls names "Cassadee" would be last

Boys names are good too. Maybe you'd like Wesley?

@johnoplata For me, I like your unisex names as boy names.

Girls - I’d scratch Siobhan and Cassadee. You have so many lovely options. These are more difficult to spell.

Boys - kick out Leonardo.

Back