Quad stroller anyone?

hekter

Quad stroller?

Will soon have 3 under 3, we currently use the peg perego double adapter stroller which still allows the car seat adapter. By the time our 3rd is here, my youngest will be out of the infant car seat into a stroller seat along with our almost two year old. Been looking into these quad strollers but notice they don’t have infant seat adapters. Anyone recommend a larger stroller system? (Besides the wagon looking things .. I just can’t get the image of a pack n play on wheels out of my mind)

@wren84 Question: I'm due with my 3rd soon. My other two will be 6 and 4 when he arrives. I have good single and double strollers for most stuff. I was considering investing in the wonderfold 4 seater for longer day trips but I worry it's overkill. I just know that my oldest will want to ride if the other two are and, in her defense, we all get tired sometimes.

@renob I personally have found it just nothing but useful. I have all boys and they’re bigger though, there is no way my 6 year old is fitting in it, he needs to walk. It fits my 4, 3 and 8 month old and all our crap really well though.

@hekter I use the Peg Perego Ypsi (Agio Z4) with the ride on board. Works with the infant seat at the top and with the full seat when it's facing you. I love it!

@hekter I have infant twins so I've been using 2 infant seats and the ride on board. But the twins are bigger now (turn 1 tomorrow) so I have tried out the seats in different positions and it works when the top seat is facing you but not facing out

@hekter Definitely get the ride on board, before trying out a quad stroller. I also looked into a Mockingbird double with the new riding board that attaches to the wheel and the Joovy Qool with the added toddler bench seat.