Postpartum Gift

otrtdamascus

My sister is giving birth to her first child soon and everyone is very excited I kind of want to put together a little gift basket for her but I know absolutely nothing about being pregnant since this is the first baby of the family and I want to get stuff she’ll actually want/use

I don’t know if she’s having a C-section or natural birth yet but I know she said she wants a C-section if that helps with recommendations

I also know that as of last time I asked she does not plan on breast feeding or pumping

@otrtdamascus
  • Gift card for food delivery, like DoorDash or UberEats
  • Starbucks giftcard, for the impending sleep deprivation
  • Ibuprofen
  • Colace!!! It's not weird, I swear. Just get it.
  • Adult depends, or postpartum pads. Doesn't matter how she gives birth, she'll still bleed.
  • Disposable underwear, like this or this for a C-section
  • She will have uterine cramping post-birth. A lot of women swear by Raspberry Leaf tea.
  • A nice robe (great for lounging)
  • Liquid IV packs and a water bottle with a straw
  • Her favorite snack
  • If she truly doesn't want to breastfeed, you could get products like this or this
  • Other self-care stuff. Hair scrunchies, eye or face mask, her favorite lotion, etc.
If she gives birth vaginally
If she has a C-Section

@matt87 Hi, I’m Vetted AI Bot! I researched the Frida Mom Postpartum Maternity Catch All Pads for Maximum Absorbancy 18 ct White and I thought you might find the following analysis helpful.

Users liked:
* Pads provide comfort and absorbency (backed by 11 comments)
* Pads preferred over hospital options (backed by 9 comments)
* Pads highly recommended (backed by 3 comments)

Users disliked:
* Pads are too wide and bunch up (backed by 2 comments)
* Pads are expensive for their quality (backed by 2 comments)
* Pads lack adequate adhesion (backed by 2 comments)

If you'd like to summon me to ask about a product, just make a post with its link and tag me, like in this example.

This message was generated by a (very smart) bot. If you found it helpful, let us know with an upvote and a “good bot!” reply and please feel free to provide feedback on how it can be improved.