Plus size baby shower dresses?

desiringgod7

Hello! 25+4 FTM here. My baby shower is October 14th when I will be 33 weeks. I'm currently a size 22, was a size 18/20 before pregnancy. I have been looking for a good dress for my baby shower for literal weeks. I wanted something fancy that showed off my bump but fit a color scheme of greens and beiges/golds because that's the colors of the baby shower (and if the dress is nice enough I may use it for a maternity shoot). I'm struggling because a) I don't know what size I'll be that far down the line and b) I can't find anything form fitting for plus size... what dresses/outfits did you all do for your baby showers? Or what stores/websites have good plus size options?? TIA!

@desiringgod7 If you’re price conscious has knock offs of most of the Baltic Born dresses and a very liberal return policy. May not be the same quality but for an item you’ll only wear a few times, that was fine by me.

@desiringgod7 I looked for Empire waisted dresses. They show off/emphasizes the bump and adjusts for extra inches as the babe grows. I got this dress and it comes in green! I recommend getting a measuring tape and get your dimensions. This can help with predicting your future body.

Back