Plan b late “period “

bburns4667

I 21Fwas feeling extremely frisky w my partner 26M 2wks ago and he inished inside of me I know i should have been smarter but we all have those moments I have pcos so I never truly know when I’m ovulating and my periods are typically irregular. my main concern is I’ve took a Plan B before in the past and my period would come literally a week later, but it’s been two weeks since I’ve taken a Plan B and I don’t see a period coming at all. I have no spotting only thing I’m having tender breast and barely any cramping. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative could there still be a chance I’m pregnant has anyone else experienced this ?

@bburns4667 Plan B messes with your cycle and you won't always respond the same way every time you take it, and if you're frequently taking Plan B, you need a different plan A.

Pregnancy tests are accurate 14 days after sex and definitive 21 days after.

If you want to have a better idea about what's going on in your body and when you can expect your period, one option is to learn a FAM/NFP method. That would allow you to tell in real time that, for example, you haven't ovulated yet so you won't expect your period for at least another two weeks, or that you have ovulated and should expect your period within X days. (This would only be relevant/useful if you're not using any other hormonal methods.) You can chart for body knowledge and awareness while still relying on something else (non-hormonal) to prevent pregnancy.

Back