Piccalio Kitchen Helper Towers/Alternative Towers Ideas

@eddih Thanks for this review!!!! I was about to bite the bullet and spend a lot on the picallo. Thats crazy that it tips of not leaned against something. Now I’m leaning towards the little helpers one with the fold in step stool and just leaving it out. Or the boon plastic one if I want to fold.
I can’t decide if adjustable height is more important or foldability!

@christincody I have the foldable one and it’s pretty nice! Quality is really good in my opinion. I love how it looks and that it folds. I do fold it pretty often and move it away when not in use because we have a tiny kitchen

@christincody I have the tower for 2 years which is the most used item in the house right now. I occasionally fold it away but because it’s used so much it’s out most of the time. We’ve adjusted the height once which was pretty easy to do.

I don’t think they do discounts or sales as I searched the whole internet to find one. Reading most of the comments I feel it depends on your parenting style and aesthetic. Piccalio tower seems a bit more seamlessly integrated in our kitchen with a chic design and honestly no complaints about its sturdiness for being used 3 years almost everyday. The other brands are very boxy and look ugly imo. Also if you care Piccalio has greenguard gold which I didn’t see on others.

As your kids grow older they will use it way more and it’s more functional around the house especially if you have a smaller space. The value of the Piccalio towers stays intact which is probably why you don’t find them on FB martketplace. Seems like a hot item right now.

@kudot Hi Julia! I didn’t see I had a comment notification until now! So sorry! The Harppa one does not feel tippy to me when open, I find the quality is fine. But it is a bit tippy when it’s folded so our solution is that we have a dog blanket underneath which our dog uses in the kitchen and then it’s stable when folded. I do not know how the Picallo feels like though because I have never seen it in person. I ended up also getting the Harppa kitchen tower doesn’t fold for my mother in law’s house which my daughter uses once a week when she goes there, if you aren’t worried about space that one is definitely stable all around and I would get that one!

@christincody I ended up getting the cosco folding one because I figured it would be easy to fold and move around. It’s pretty good and affordable. Not the cutest if I just leave it out but oh well

@christincody I returned the picallo and bought the guide craft because my big little one could get it to tip immediately. I agree it's bulky and heavy but after watching him get the picallo rocking I wanted something sturdier.

Back