Organic cotton clothes for chunky babies?

dol1lbabyzs

My 6 month old has grown out of all her 9-12 month footies. Everything I’ve tried for 12+ months is long and slim, I guess for fire safety reasons, and she is neither of long nor slim lol. We tried burts bees babies, magnetic me, Monica & Andy, Pehr. Any suggestions of other brands for onesies/footie pajamas? Looking for organic cotton ideally but 100% cotton also okay!

@dol1lbabyzs Definitely check out Parade, they are much much roomier than Pehr (my daughter was 95% height and 40% weight and Pehr fit her so weird).

Parade is all I buy now for pjs, and the cotton quality is so thick and excellent it’ll make you hate everything else lol. I even have some matching mom pajama pants. I wish they had more inventory and prints though, they keep really low stock for some reason.

@dol1lbabyzs I’m not sure if it’s organic but all our Janie and Jack onesies were short and wide! My daughter was a chunky baby too but also long. Clothes were always hard especially with cloth diapers! Lol

@dol1lbabyzs Kate Quinn has organic cotton pieces. I size up because they have no stretch, but once I do they fit our long torso short leg chubby baby really well. Hanna Anderson zip onesies work well for our baby too, though the ankle cuffs get tight before the rest of the outfit.

@dol1lbabyzs My middle kid was a chonk- a lot of brands that are cut for cloth diapers are great for chunky babies!

I mostly know Euro brands, but I think you can still get them in North America (these are all organic cotton): Frugi, Maxomorra, Piccalilly, Little Green Radicals

Back