One week down with twins and these are the most-used items

@mattman Yes this is a lifesaver. My nieces are technically on two different formulas so I got them each a pitcher but twin As formula has been out of stock for over a month everywhere so we just do both of the same. So helpful when other family member want to help out.

@stinson62 Yay! Everyone keeps saying get plenty of rest, but how can one sleep!! Feel like I am toggling between anxiously excited, anxiously anxious, panic, panic-panic, and a range of other emotions.

—sending you best wishes — I’m looking forward to week 1 ;-)

@seventy congrats!! 🙌
one thing i'd recommend is to get a papablic sterilizer! your bottles/pacis/etc will be dry within 45 mins! it was amazing and a life saver for the early days, especially to throw pump parts in there too. we're now down to only 8 bottles a day total between our 1yr twins, but we still use it for bottles, dr browns pitchers (highly recommend this for formula!), spoons/choome packet toppers, random toys, etc.

@seventy We have this too and love it! FYI just upgraded to the full size crib at 10 weeks (6 adjusted) because they kept turning sideways and getting stuck.

@paulmarin Well I remember. For me it was more about not having any pieces get tossed around by the dishwasher's jets, find their way into the heating coil, and winding up a molten pile of slag.

@paulmarin Most relatively new dishwashers have a sterilize mode, but with my first born I just ran a normal cycle (along with other dishes) and carried on 😬

@seventy Mine are almost 4 months old, and I have a new love and appreciation for my bottle warmer, 40oz formula mixing pitcher, and my 6 bottle sanitizer. All Dr. Brown’s.

Word to the wise: avoid buying 4oz bottles. They’re cute and work for a bit, but quickly become obsolete when the standard feeding becomes greater than 4oz.

Back