Not 'feeling pregnant'.?

fanofchristnr1

Im 6w5d and even at exactly 6w I still "felt pregnant". The last couple of days I feel extremely normal. Lol. Like I might be a little bloated and still have some digestive issues (i.e. constipation/diarrhea). Has anybody else experienced the loss of symptoms? Is it normal and I'm just being paranoid? Lol. I imagine it's a blessing and should enjoy it while it lasts.

@fanofchristnr1 I'm now 22 weeks and sometimes I don't feel pregnant until I look down haha. It's normal for symptoms to come and go. Throughout the whole first trimester I didn't "feel" pregnant, aside from the tiredness and super achey boobs I just felt normal! Then 2nd trimester came and the sickness hit. Once you start having scans it'll sink in more.

@fanofchristnr1 It happened to me at 9 weeks mark and I freaked out, I called my doc and she said it's normal hormones fluctuate as long as there's no bleeding or persistent cramping , then I got my symptoms back, hopefully everything is fine with you too don't stress so much and enjoy the symptoms free days

@fanofchristnr1 I definitely didn’t feel pregnant till like 28 weeks 😬 I was worried my whole pregnancy something was always wrong cause I wouldn’t feel her move or my symptoms would get better for a bit. Though I had morning sickness till 16 weeks I still didn’t believe I was pregnant lol. And even now at 33 weeks it still doesn’t feel like it’s actually going to happen

Back