Name Help

pungy

This one is a three parter… part 1, currently pregnant with Baby #3 (don’t know gender and won’t until baby is born!). Fully did not realize that we named our daughters a “B” and a “C” name, which are also the first two letters of mine and my husband’s names. My question is… how noticeable will it be if four of five family member’s names begin with “B” or “C” and then the last one is a different letter?! Think annual Christmas card, etc.

Part two, both girls have double letters in their names. How noticeable will it be if third kid doesn’t have double letters 😅 Do we think this is more or less noticeable than the “B” & “C” factor?

Feeling like I unknowingly really limited myself! Please share if you think that either or both of these “rules” I set are actually noticeable or if it’s completely in my head and don’t need to be followed. I only have a few names for each gender that follow both rules but none that I love so bonus points if your comments include a name with double letters and begin with “B” or “C”. If you have read this far, thanks 🤪

@pungy The double letter probably not as long as the name has the same vibe. But i don’t think other people put that much thought into it. Even tho u did ask here are names with double letters that start with A, B or C. ( i threw in the A because it will add mire options and seem like it was part of the plan)

Girls:

Annabelle

Arabella

Arabelle

Bella

Bernadette (I don’t like it but wtv)

Brianne

Briella

Brielle

Briette

Callie

Cassidy