Baby girl name help!!

@ronadiscipleofchrist Veda is my favorite but that’s due to the Indian spiritual connection of the name/term. Im a fan, with a lot of interest but im white and not Hindu and wouldn’t use the name personally. But I imagine you don’t have that connection with it.

Towns and roads are weird to use as names, I feel sad for little girls missing out on having real names lately, but that seems to be the trend now. I’m grateful I have a name and not an object or some dudes last name as my first.

@ronadiscipleofchrist Townes is really cute! If you love it I think you should go for it. I like Townes Lennon and Townes Veda actually! My favorite first name personally from you list is Veda though.

Here are some Townes combinations:

Townes Eden

Townes Nadine

Townes Odessa

Townes Elowen

Townes Leona

Townes Linnea

Townes Darlene

Townes Adalyn

Townes Nora

Townes Elena

Townes Violet

Townes Camille

Townes Gwenyth

Townes Daphne

Townes Odette

Townes Phoebe

Townes Meadow

Townes Winona

Townes Carmen

@ronadiscipleofchrist I would avoid Rhodes as it’s inextricably linked to Cecil Rhodes, a very controversial figure viewed by many to be extremely racist. Veda with the Vada pronunciation is bound to be confusing for her so I’d steer away from it just for ease. I think Vienna is the nicest on your list and gives the most cool, fun vibes!

@ronadiscipleofchrist I like Audrey Townes. I don’t love Townes and the way it flows necessarily with your middle name options, but then again how often will you be calling her by first and middle name? If I had to choose I’d say Townes Marcella or maybe even Townes Vienna or Townes Olivia (based off of Olive). I really love Vienna and that name especially gives off cool girl vibes. maybe Vienna May?

O

Back