Mod Message: you cannot get pregnant from dry humping

namhoang217gv

Hello my lovely subredditors!

There has been an influx of posts asking questions along the lines of:
- can I get pregnant from dry humping with X number of layers of clothing?
- can I get pregnant if one of us was wearing clothing and the other was naked and we humped?
- can I get pregnant if my partner finished on my stomach, waist, back, etc?
- can I get pregnant if he finished in his underwear while we humped?

The answer to all of these (and several more similar questions) is a resounding NO!!!!

Sperm is fragile. Sperm is lazy. It cannot travel through layers of clothing, through skin, or find its way across your body.

For pregnancy to happen, you need to have penetrative penis in vagina sex. There is technically a small chance if your partner finishes directly on your vaginal opening or if your partner shoved fresh globs of semen into your vagina, but that chance is super slim.

Other than that, you will NOT become pregnant.

As always, please please refer to the FAQs and pinned posts in this sub!
  • remember, you do not have to do any sexual activity you don't feel comfortable with.
For our users who may be very stressed, r/anxiety and r/OCD are great resources.

@cattwohorse Yea I don't understand how so many people keep asking that same question. No one ever posts about anyone getting pregnant from that. I've never heard people getting pregnant from spermy fingers. Also it normally takes several months of trying for people to get pregnant, in some occasions it does happen after one try but people need to remember that there has to be alot of sperm inserted because alot dont make it in the journey.