Looking for some feedback - postpartum support

sello

Hey Mamas! My wife (mom of 2, doula, midwife, masters in exercise physiology, master in nutrition, and health coach) and myself (chiropractor, functional med doc) are in the process of creating an online course to help Moms with their postpartum journey. It will cover fitness foundations of the pelvic floor and walk all the way through to mindset, self care, mindfulness, stress reduction, etc. Ultimately it’s for moms that need the support, love and care to increase confidence and build a sustainable routine in fitness and health in their postpartum journey. We are looking for some help with the following:

Our question is, What is the biggest challenge in your postpartum journey that’s holding you back from regaining your self confidence and or getting back to a balance post baby?

If possible, to really help us build the best online course, please take 1 min to fill out this survey for us? We really appreciate the help! https://link.apisystem.tech/widget/form/xNNvvZiJiH9G3QDA1BMp

@targettarget Yep this .

If there was more societal support and there wasn't the pressure of going back to work so soon after birth, then there would be more time for postpartum progress.

If you're American, reach out to your local and federal government representative to pressure them to build a social safety net. Paid family leave for at least 6 months, childcare assistance covering a larger swath of people, etc.

Honestly don't need more blogs preaching at us on how we should work out and eat better, when we're running on fumes. We need tangible, societal change.

@sello Time. I can’t work my high stress job, take care of a baby, my other child, the house, have a social life, sex life, and love my husband, family and friends. I’m doing everything poorly and sex and romanticism is gone.

Also, pelvic floor is torn up. It’s the only thing I make time for because if I don’t my stomach hurts.