Little guy won’t sleep at night

@adesigner Feed your baby!! Our baby was in the nicu 169 days told us the same. Once we took him home realized he was hungry and wanted more milk finally we found the sweet spot and he sleeps through the night!

@adesigner Mine is such a noisy sleeper. Having him sleep in a swaddle me swaddle has been so helpful. He loves the containment and pressure. Noise machine if you don’t already have one, and just time. You get used to sleeping with the grunting. Newborns are noisy sleepers. Ours is also very chatty now that he’s found his voice and sings until he’s hungry if he doesn’t want to sleep. It’s adorable

@adesigner I don’t even have a premie (sorry, here because my baby was IUGR), but they are SO noisy in their sleep. My second literally screamed anytime someone else held him. And nighttime, just all night farts and grunts and getting stuck in his swaddle 🥴 It gets better!

@adesigner The grunting is a preemie thing, it gets better as their nervous system matures. But you can always ask your pediatrician for advice because I honestly don't remember, my youngest is 11 lol.