Just bought my first baby item x2

phillip24

I am 13w with fraternal boys and we just bought our first outfits - 2 dumbo overalls. It was the most bizarre feeling to buy 2 of the exact same overalls in the same size.

It seems like it hits me every day that I’m carrying twins, like it’s fresh news almost daily. Every time I say “them” or “babies” I feel a little bit of a gut punch. And then yesterday with ordering 2 outfits I just thought - wait, this is my life now? We got 2 applications at the daycare we toured. Someone offered me a crib which I accepted but then he followed up with “obviously you need 2” and I just felt bewildered!

I’m sure everyone goes through this but it’s just the craziest feeling!! But I do feel lucky to have 2 of the same gender for the increased purchasing power! But before we found out I was thinking opposite genders would be preferable because of less competition, like who gets a girlfriend first lol. This whole experience is such a mind f-er, but I couldn’t be more excited-n-scared!!

@phillip24 Congrats! Just don't be me and forget to give double the Valentine's treats to the preschool class when the time comes! Haha I remembered two days before after feeling so on top of everything making these cute little party favors ahead of time-- AHH I HAVE TO MAKE A SECOND (different) SET!