Jujube B.F.F

I'm thinking about splurging and buying one. I wanna know how well they accommodate cloth. I use the same diaper bag for shopping, errands, and overnights(so about 2-6 totsbots diapers). And I don't carry a purse unless I'm at the bar(a small clutch). I don't like transferring things from bag to bag. Is this bag a nice medium sized one?

My current bag is horrendous and unorganized and was $5. Haha.

Is it worth the money?

@likeamightyrushingwind They're ok, I find the main compartment awkward to access if you're in tight quarters and the pockets inside it kind of small. The promised crumb drains also aren't for the main compartment. The straps are kind of stiff so it's difficult to wear it backpack style with an ergo. The changing pad is super nice and soft! You can get a whole bunch into the main body if you don't need to access the inside wide zipper pocket. The mom pocket on the front is great.

I used mine as a diaper bag for 24 hours in international air travel and it worked well. I don't know if they have them in the US but they sell little roll flat vacuum bags here that helped keep the diapers and spare clothes organized. But overall my daily bag is a PPB crosstown clutch since I don't really go that far from home.

Overall if you can get it for around $50-75 I would say that's a good deal but I wouldn't pay full price.

Edit to add: on my return trip I switched of a Lululemon "bowling" bag I used to use as a book bag in university and I enjoyed it much more, especially since it actually had a compartment specifically to store a wet bag and the changing pad fit nicely in the laptop sleeve. Mine isn't this one but it was the first example I found online: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=171474842810

Back