IUI Gonal-F Letrozole 4 mature follicles

@zeezee yes we have been trying for so long at this point i am okay with multiples as this may be my only chance and like you said it could or could not take at all! don’t know unless you try! when will you start testing?

@caleb_m 12dpiui it’s only been 7! I’m in the same boat I know multiples is risky but when you’ve had losses and your trying all the time I’d rather sacrifice sanity over these hard days

@zeezee feeling pretty good/normal i’ve had a few intense cramps that last a minute or so today and what felt like lightening crotch for a second but not really sure what could have caused that as i’m only about 1-2dpo

@zeezee i’m not sure yet! i’m only 6dpt5dpiui! i’ve been having intense stabbing like cramps for the last 3 days so i’m hoping something good is happening in there but it could just be side effects from iui!

I had already gone through with IUI today because she said maybe twins or maybe nothing. I had a miscarriage before this pregnancy due to chromosomal issue and that’s why we decided to, now I’m a bit worried.

@zeezee I wouldn’t worry at this point, but you will have to update us either way. You will find many perspectives, tons of answers and a lot of support here. At present I’m in the trenches with newborn twins and it is a wild ride. I wish you luck on the IUI I remember how the wait felt.

@zeezee I also had a miscarriage before my twins, it was twins then too. I am one of those special folks who ovulates from both sides at the same time. I understand relying on medical professionals, in my case they missed the fact that in my first twin pregnancy my second twin was actually ectopic- implanted on my cervix so it could have been a disaster if the previous pregnancy went further. We do the best with what we have though. I’m sure you will be alright

@markd552 Thank you for the kind words and I guess once I had a miscarriage I became vulnerable and dwelled in why and what’s wrong with me. I have a LC who is 2 which I am truly blessed for. I’m just going to pray and trust the process at this point.

@zeezee I took letrozole day 2 to 6 and i am on gonal F currently. Today is cycle day 8 and i already have 2 mature follicles (both over 18mm). I am doing IUI in this cycle. I usually don’t ovulate till day 12 or 13 but since my follicles are already close to maturity, my doctor might make me trigger in a day or two. Is it normal for the follicles to mature early?

@carlal19 Just timed intercourse bc I wasn’t sure about IUI but after IUI I was told it’s unnecessary since sperm can live for 5 days and it’s pretty much “supersperm”.. I also cramped after the IUI

So today things took a turn I have pretty bad chills and aches and have to frequently pee after I did the IUI did anyone else experience this with a slight 99.5 fever

Back