Its go time!

@miriamicus Gotcha. Where are you? I’m in colorado and our rates have been going down fast. I was able to go to my wife’s first ultrasound and they started allowing visitors the day before we went. Sorry brotha

@mtol117 Japan. We are at a hospital that is super strict but its the only hospital we can use because of other complications. Most likely I will not see my wife or child for 5 days once she is admitted because that is the standard hospital stay length here. She could go into labor any minute now. It absolutely sucks but there isn't anything I can do.

@ewaldron1988 It varies place to place and by region depending on the severity of thing, but like I said we don’t have many options about where to go. Additionally Japan is only starting to vaccinate people this week. It’s gonna be a slow rollout, it seems.

@miriamicus I am sorry for you not being admitted in the hospital and also for your wife. It seems so unfair to not live this incredible moments together. Try to ask if someone (wife maybe a nurse or a midwife) can videotape the first test baby will have just after the birth. I (mother) was in surgery recovery after the emergency c-section and was not able to see my son for a day. Hubby made videos and it was beyond precious (and it’s still now as a souvenir). It also actually helped me to bound with my son the first days. Best of luck for you and little family

@accepthiswill Same boat as two of you. Once we’re on the other side (prepping for final delivery now) I’ve got to come back here and share some of my experience over the last 10 hours.

Back