Is it possible to increase supply at 8 months?

vincent1994

I started with an oversupply, so fortunately I have a stash in the freezer, but I’m afraid it’s not enough for 4 months. I nurse when we’re together and pump when I’m at work. He takes 8 ounces in bottles when I’m at work. At first i was pumping 18-20 ounces during this time but it has slowly dropped off to about 6 ounces. I’m stressed that I’m not even making enough for what he needs while I’m gone. When I nurse all day he’s content, so I almost don’t know if he should just be taking less since he’s on solids now. He has never slept through the night, waking to nurse every 3-4 hours, even when I had an oversupply. I’m taking legendairy milk liquid gold and moringa. I’ve also started vitamin d and b12 in addition to multivitamin (which I’m actually switching to a lactation multivitamin). I’ve increased galactagogues. Water intake has consistently been 90-120 ounces. I’m pumping every 2 hours at work with power pumping during lunch. Is there anything else i can do and is there any hope here?

@vincent1994 I just recently had a drastic decrease in my supply at 10 months and don't have enough to get through the next 6 weeks in my stash.
I did everything you mentioned, plus drank a blue Gatorade and a coconut water each day- I think all evidence of them increasing supply is anecdotal, but I figured it wouldn't hurt. Overnight oats with brewers yeast for breakfast. Belvita breakfast cookies and a lactation bar for snack during the day. I also use a haaka on the side babe isn't nursing on during the afternoon nursing sessions.

It took 4 days of slow increase, but I'm back up to where I was before.

Good luck!