Irregular period?

marseille18

My last period was from 2/21-2/26 so according to my app I should have had my period last Tuesday. So it’s about 9 days late but I took two tests a couple days ago, both negative, and also have a copper iud. I just started having a little spotting today and the smallest amount of what looks like brown discharge as well…. Is it possible the tests were negative because it was too early? I was under an enormous amount of stress the first week of February, the most I’ve ever experienced. So I’m thinking maybe that had to do with it? But my period was normal in February and it’s this month it’s late. Not sure if maybe the stress can catch up later and have a delayed effect?

Any insight is appreciated!

@fullmoon I would say a week and a half ago. I’ve had the stomach flu all week this week and me and my boyfriend have both been so slammed at work we haven’t been having sex super often. I know ‘it only takes one time’ but the low frequency of which me and my boyfriend have been having sex mixed with the fact I have a copper iud makes me feel like it’s soooo unlikely but I’ve also never experienced anything like this before so I have no idea what else it could be lol

Back