Increasing milk supply

@chelseyylynn44 Oatmeal really works! I have oatmeal in oat milk for breakfast and oatmeal milk and a snack at night. The oatly oat milk is a bit overly hyped but tastes really good. The Costco oat milk is not bad either.

Enough sleep, less stress and more fluids are also important but hard to achieve sometimes. Just do your best and there’s no shame in supplementing with formula.

@jaj You have probably already tried different types but in case you havent, I only like quacker brand quick oats. The texture if the rest are terrible

@adebayo4545 No, I don’t think I’ve had different kinds tbh. I kind of just assumed they were all the same. I tried making overnight oats and was sooo disappointed that I didn’t like them lol. But I think it said to only use rolled oats. So maybe I’ll try quick oats to see if i like them 🤞🤞 thanks!

@chelseyylynn44 Highly reccomend jam for your oatmeal if your looking for different flavors. I have about 3 jams I cycle through with different berries and occasionally chocolate chips that I mix in after cooking

@chelseyylynn44 I worried about supply a lot with my first born. I ate oatmeal when I remembered, drank teas and bought expensive supplements. My supply was decent.

With my second born, I eat steel cut oats every morning with a spoonful of peanut butter and I add chia seed and ground flax seeds. My milk supply is STRONG. I also noticed that the fat content is much, much higher the second time around. My baby is 10 months old and absolutely enormous. Her pediatrician says I must produce whipping cream instead of breast milk. 🙃

Also, just so you know, the more you drain the boob, the more milk you make.