I took my 4YO to Eras and we had the best time

technopalms

EDIT THE MOVIE not the concert.

I was on the fence. We’re extremely conservative with violence in tv and movies (any hitting or something that reinforces using your hands) and so she’s pretty limited to g rated stuff

Now I know there’s some cursing but she has a speech delay and most pretty much glaze over her head

There was an F word in some Folklore songs (you’ll know it’s coming and it’s 3 times), Fuck the Patriarchy is in All Too Well and Vigilante Shit would be a good time for a bathroom break. She uses the word bitch (The Man) and Shit a few times but it’s so hard to hear. A background dancer grabs his crotch once during The Man

Other than that Taylor is a class act. She really is. It was the most wholesome experience

I let her wear red lipstick and we exchanged friendship bracelets with the teenage girls there, they came right up and offered. We were dancing in the aisles the whole time. She sang and sat through the whole show. It was amazing. At the end everyone asked us if we wanted to hold hands and we took a bow.

I highly suggest this. It will be a long time before I can take my daughter to a concert and to be able to take this little innocent baby to something so wholesome to see a singer she is totally in love with. Ugh it was the best. She loved the costumes, she loved how Taylor winked and waved and interacted with the camera.

Do it.

I know it sounds like a lot of cursing but if you look up the lyrics they’re spaced out enough so you can go to the snack bar during those songs. It’s a really long show.

@technopalms Honestly thanks for the suggestion. I have been wanting to go, but I didn't think to bring my own 4 y/o. I feel like it'd be a fun family event. Plus she loves making beaded bracelets (although hers would be pony beads and pipe cleaners).