I could really an opinion

jaredsa

I have lived a very strange life with more interesting things happening to me than I ever could have imagined. I went in search of a podcast that would help me feel like someone, anyone, out there understood the experiences u was going through. I found so many self help type ones, or strongly religious, but I didn't find one that made me feel like I'm not the only one who sometimes wonders how the fuck did I end up here. That being said I decided to start my own podcast, one where I talk about the struggles of being a single mom, step mom, Bad Mommy 101divorced, remarried, full time working mom, that's interested still in sex. And so many things in between. I've only just gotten started, just posting my 5th episode this week. I honestly get so shy posting something like this because it's so outside of my comfort zone but I am just so very curious to get feedback.

If anyone feels inclined I would really appreciate the support while I tackle this (as if I don't have enough to do lol) and just would like honest opinions. My episodes are generally around 30 minutes, so nothing too crazy.

If you got through this and take the time to listen I truly appreciate it!

@jaredsa Well it sounds like you are ny type of mom! I tried finding moms who are assholes on reddit, ended up just finding horny moms! Like yall know you ain't gotta show that anymore, right!?

@jaredsa Hey! I enjoyed your show, I like how you sound relatable and like a real regular mom. Sometimes people act soo perfect it’s refreshing to hear from someone who is just human.

@ericbunic Thank you! That's really what I'm trying to go for. Someone with real issues who isn't a perfect person or parent who isn't trying to preach to you or self help you to death. I really appreciate the feedback!