I can’t

@simpleinchrist1 πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I send you lots and lots of hugs.
I understand how difficult it can be, I have a friend who also can't get a break, something always happens, but the difference is that she doesn't care, she has decided that she will be happy no matter what, that's her priority. She still cries and everything else, but she knows that she can enjoy her life as it is.

I'm here if you need someone to talk to πŸ€—. And my advice is that you try to be grateful for everything you have, that you focus on the little positive things that happen and let go of the negativity. You can't reach the solution while fighting the problem, you need to become the solution. Keep pushing, because a wonderful life is waiting for you, your prayers and hopes are being answered, just let go of your current resistance and fighting of everything that's wrong and use your energy to focus on the positive and start achieving what you desire.

@quivermum Respectfully, it’s pretty toxic to advise someone to just β€œlet go of the negativity” when they are responsible for a young child and are struggling to keep the basics going. Yes, it’s great if someone can still be grateful. But it does t fix anything, and it can feel pretty minimizing to tell someone to focus on the positive when they’re suffering.

@blake2030 It's not toxic at all, what's toxic is clinging to the negativity. From the original post, it's clear that she has put so much attention on everything that is wrong that she feels powerless, but she can find solutions simply by having more clarity in her life.

What do you say to someone who is always daydreaming? What do you say to someone who is always out with their friends and doesn't study? You pull them back into balance, and that can only be achieved by letting go of the negativity.

@blake2030 I know what toxic positivity is, and if you believe this is toxic positivity is because you don't understand positivity at all. Or do you prefer if I told her to stop crying and get things done? Or that she's right and her life will continue to be miserable? Where do you find the toxicity in telling her to try to have happy moments among all her suffering so she can improve her life and mental health?

Back