I(21)F crushing on manager (42) M

@natanyah your feelings should be to focus on your kids. i guess you’ll never learn and keep chasing men. you see where that got you now but go ahead, keep prioritizing crushes and men

@musu I have 1 kid. Secondly, I I never said that I was chasing a man. I said, I simply had a “crush” and came here to express how I felt and get some useful advice. I did not come here to be bashed I have my own apartment. My daughter has her own room. She’s healthy. She’s fed she has lots of toys and we spend quality time together. I was able to take my daughter on a vacation to Florida for her second birthday all on my own. My daughter is my main priority I have a good job and I haven’t brought her around any men. I’m not sleeping around with anyone either. I don’t know why people are so judgmental to single mothers. I was with her father for eight years prior to our break up I never imagined I would become a single mother and deal with dsuch heart ache. People really need to humble themselves because you never know it could be you. The same way I lost everything in one day, so could you. I am a human being with feelings regardless if I want them there or not. I am the main caretaker of a tiny human being. I never get any type of affection and nobody to talk to other than a two-year-old. Having a crush is not a crime. Being a working single mother to a toddler with no daycare as well as having a large dog as a pet takes a very strong person. So my advice to you is to humble yourself and take your negativity somewhere else. Respectfully:)

@natanyah I'm also a single father who works same job position as you. I also had the same situation at my last job. But your still young, keep working for your child. Ik you and I both want someone to be with, but you have a different "pattern" then everyone else who's 9 to 5. We sleep during the day when wveryone else is at working etc, when we wake up they going to sleep. Not only if he doesn't know u have a crush on him and doesn't show any feelings towards you besides as a coworker then don't dwell on ur crushing too long. You have a better opportunity for u and your young child to just worry abt the both of u rn. Don't worry tho, you still have alot of time to find someone, they will eventually come along the way. Just have to be patient ok. Shoot if I had met you. And crushing on u I would def be asking you out asap! :) even tho I'm still a single parent, and haven't found anyone that would want to be with Me, I'm doing pretty well, even tho there's some days I wish I cld be off(missing certain time wth kid), but we're working hard to provide for our kids. Not many people now will work the schedules we have, but keep worrying abt you and ur baby right now. Make something out of yourself so you can say, I did this alone, I'm strong and independent and I can persevere thru anything! I hope this helps....

@natanyah Have the crush but let that be it. Your daughter is young and don’t need to either lose time with you so you can have a fling or be exposed to a new man (or men depending) so you can date. You will be able to one day, possibly in the near future but for now just have the crush. Let it break up the monotony of work but otherwise focus on your daughter for the time being.

@natanyah If you get with him don’t leave him cause he will get older than you faster. You love him for him or don’t ruin his life. Or else if if it’s sexual tension you make sure you tell him let’s fuck nothing more.

Back