i’m really scared my gf is pregnant

reallife

hi guys. me and my gf usually have protected sex w a condom but one day we said f it and went raw. She’s on birth control and hasn’t missed a dose in the past 2 years and takes it in between 9-11pm everyday. when we were doing it i pulled out early and didn’t nut and nothing came out so we waited like 30 seconds i wiped the tip in case of anything then put it back in and kept going and pulled out before i nutted but i’m just scared that she has a chance to be pregnant bc she’s 2 weeks late but birth control makes her late sometimes but not this late. ALSO i feel a big part of the delay is because she has been extremely stressed out this month due to arguement and just life in general, she was really sick a 3ish weeks ago, she has lost 10 pounds during that sick period, she also eats fast food quite a bit but stopped maybe a month ago and she’s going onto month 3-4 without doing sports for the first time in her life. i feel this can be me overreacting and having anxiety. i really just need reassurance right now because i’m a nervous wreck.

@reallife If she’s two weeks late have her take a test. Super cheap at the dollar store or online. This should put your mind at ease. Just for future, get a bunch of tests so she can just take one whenever y’all are worried or she’s late for peace of mind!

@reallife You’re fine. It’s cruel but the more you want to get your period, the longer it takes lol

If she’s on the pill and hasn’t missed a dose AND you pulled out the chances of her getting preggo are so ridiculously small lol there are only a few days during your cycle you can actually get pregnant, also when you’re on the pill your cervix mucus gets so much thicker which also prevents sperm from making their way up.

@reallife If she’s taken it correctly hasn’t been Ill thrown up had diarrhoea, than she most likely won’t be pregnant and you will be Apsulutly fine. The chance is slim. Like less than 5% slim if she’s as on it as you say! Lots of ppl use the pill/other hormonal contraceptives as there only form of birth control and go raw for years without even having scares. If you guys are worried about it get her to take a test just for peice of mind. But don’t stress about it! Also top tip. Something I personaly do who’s a woman who’s been on the pill for years and only uses other forms of birth control (condoms) when not in a commited relationship. I’ve never had a serious pregnancy scare, but a habit I’ve taken up is to have a stash of pregnancy tests in the house just incase, it helps releaf so much anxiety and stress around it.

@reallife I would say the sickness she is having and the weight loss could make her period late. It seems y’all should be okay. She needs to take a pregnancy test.