I’m out of ideas

@katrina2017 My aunt has kids 9 months apart - it happens (premie, pregnant almost immediately postpartum). It could be that one is basically 11 months and the other is 20, the third is 33 months.

@blazewater That sounds a lot like us. 14,6,3,1,1. For a “break” I put everyone in the car and we hit the mcdonald’s drive through for an iced coffee for me and fries for the kids. Drive around and look at stuff. It’s not disneyland but it changes up the routine :). Good luck!!

@katrina2017 This! Mine are 12,9,7,6,4 and 1 is due in 10 weeks. It’s so bloody hot here so outdoor things are so limited already, esp with pools being closed. We have started doing yoga after breakfast all together and that’s so much fun!When we’ve just had enough and feel cooped up, we drive to get fries lol. Right now it’s the little things.

@jhutch77 The yoga is actually a great idea. With school being done at home I’ve had to search for PE ideas for my younger kids (9,7). We have enjoyed cosmic kids yoga and go noodle that are both on YouTube. It’s a great way for the kids to stay active indoors.

@blazewater We hit the coffee shop and give our toddler some snacks then go drive up the mountains or along the beach.
I will ask our toddler to name or count the various things that he sees. Sometimes he just falls asleep. Sometimes we give him the phone (locked into a puzzle game appropriate for his age).
It’s nice to be able to get out of the house and not worry about catching something.

Back