Had my annual appointment today..

oscarmusa

Worked up the courage to discuss family planning and when to stop birth control...
Here's what our timeline looks like now..
  • Nov 5, 2017- get married...
  • Sometime after have a honeymoon lol
  • Dec 2017- Last Nuvaring.
  • Jan-April- NTNP
  • April 2018- Buckle down and make a baby (if one isn't already baking ;D )
So my new, official, "going live" no birth control date in THIS DECEMBER. 11 months away. Insanity xD

@paulchristy I love that! If I could be particular about numbers I totally would. I'd love 10/7/17 or 9/8/17 but you get what you get. My fiance convinced me of the 5th for 2 reasons: fall foliage peak and Remember remember the 5th of November lol

@oscarmusa Those were our reasons! We got some really really awesome pictures. Since we are in Seattle, it was rainy (which I love). If you're curious, I'll PM some to you.
  1. Fall is our favorite time of year
  2. Ease of remembering the date (11+5=16 and Remember Remember the 5th of November)

@oscarmusa Hooray!
I had my annual physical today too and asked about going off birth control (after 6 years!). I am going off in the early summer, so my doc decided to prescribe me pre-natals now so my body could be ready for a baby during our NTNP phase. :)
It feels so crazy weird and exciting!

@midaso Same. My appointment is Thursday (holy crap, I was going to say next Thursday, but I just looked it up to check and realized it is this Thursday!!) and I'm so nervous! I've been on BC for 9 years straight... how is my body going to react!?

@oscarmusa Awesome!! I'm almost in the same boat, and I have my OBGYN appointment tomorrow morning. I'm super excited and I'll be going off BC next January and actively trying next May. Yay making a schedule and a plan!!! Congrats on the big step :)

Back