Going on a cruise with a cosleeper

miguelblanco

Bub is 7 months (will be 8mo on cruise), and just started co-sleeping maybe coming into 3 weeks now, and after hourly waking since 4mo regression, I'm finally getting some sleep.
Currently, she sleeps like a log, no rolling and Dad is in a separate room, just for extra safety and space.
Our cruise is in 3 weeks with P&O, and I don't know the firmness of the bed. I don't want to kick my husband out, it's our honeymoon 😅 I have tried setting her down in other places but she just wont link sleep cycles unless I'm right next to her.
Was thinking of packing a yoga mat for the floor for us? I'm worried she'll fall out of the bed and we are absolutely not putting her inbetween us. My husband has rolled on my dog (who no longer sleeps with us) 100 times, she will never sleep in the middle. Anyone got any options for me to consider? They gotta fit in my suitcase!

@miguelblanco I’ve never been on a cruise but is it possible that they have a rollaway bed or something for your husband or you and baby? You could put a mattress on the floor and then not have to pack anything extra.

ETA - we also got this inflatable bed rail that would probably work for a baby that isn’t super mobile yet.

@miguelblanco Ask for bed rails! We did a cruise and they had them for toddlers for nights with rough seas, so we got one for our then 13 month old. There is a certain risk for entrapment for infants when sleeping with bed rails - my personal risk/benefit analysis would allow it though.
But yeah I’ve slept on the floor with my baby when she was under a year old and travel accommodations didn’t allow for safe cosleeping 😅 I know the (back-)pain.