Gift advice for Christmas Angels (angel tree)

learis

Gift advice for Christmas Angels

Hey r/askparents! I am participating in the Salvation Army angel tree and need help finding some stuff for my angels. I do not have kids and want my angels to love what they get!

First is a body wash set a 12 y/o girl would like- with full sized products! I want to be sure she has stuff that will last and is targeted to her age. I have seen a lot of stuff that looks like it’s for women.

Second is my 6 y/o angel asked for bead animals. I am not sure what this is and am hoping a parent would know, I saw this a lot on the angel tree. I have seen aqua beads and then kits to make animals out of pony beads. I’m not sure which.

Thank you guys! I have had so much fun doing this and want it to be perfect for my angels 😇

@learis i had a 12yo and a 7yo. for the 12yo since i didn’t get sizes for both i just stuck to what they asked for and some extra stuff. i got her fuzzy socks, normal socks, claw clips, necklaces, lips gloss, a tumbler, hair ties, and some clear mascara. for the 7yo i got more which i feel bad for but she had more options i got her a kitchen set, coloring sets, mini brands, tooth brush and tooth paste, nail polish, chapstick, hair ties, and scrunchies. i’m going to look for more stuff for the 12yo tomorrow

Back