FYI: 14+ Leapfrog items on sale via Amazon Lightning Deals tomorrow (Sept 15th)

vemvem

Hello /r/raisingkids

firstly - i read the rules, and hope that this post is acceptable. I'm truly trying to be helpful, not spammy. But if this is not helpful, please downvote, or mods, please tell me how to modify or simply remove.

anyway - i just wanted to let this sub know about the fact that there are a TON of leapfrog learning products that will be on sale tomorrow via amazon's lightning deals. Lightning deals mean that certain items go on sale at a certain time (listed below) for 4 hours, or until sold out. The sale prices are supposed to be 20% or more off of the normal prices, but sometimes the discounts are slightly less than that.

So here is the list of items that will be on sale on September 15th, including the times (eastern) and prices before sale:
  • 10 AM - LeapFrog Learning Friends Adventure Bus (Frustration Free Packaging) - $18 before deal
  • 10 AM - LeapFrog Number Lovin' Oven - $25 before deal
  • 11 AM - LeapFrog My Pal Violet - $19.50 before deal
  • 11 AM - LeapFrog Scout's Build and Discover Tool Set - $20 before deal
  • Noon - Leapfrog Learn and Groove Musical Table (Frustration-Free Packaging) - $40 before deal
  • Noon - LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra/Ultra XDI Kids' Learning Tablet, Green (styles may vary) - $84 before deal
  • 1 PM - LeapFrog Sing and Play Farm - $15 before deal
  • 1 PM - LeapFrog Word Whammer - $20 before deal
  • 4 PM - LeapFrog Learning Game: Get Ready for Kindergarten (for LeapPad tablets and LeapsterGS) - $19.50 before deal
  • 5 PM - LeapFrog Learning Game: Disney Octonauts (for LeapPad Tablets and LeapsterGS) - $17 before deal
  • 6 PM - LeapFrog LeapReader Learn to Read, Volume 1 (works with Tag) - $17 before deal
  • 7 PM - LeapFrog Scribble and Write - $17 before deal
  • 8 PM - LeapFrog Chat and Count Smart Phone, Green - $12.28 before deal
  • 9 PM - LeapFrog Shapes And Sharing Picnic Basket - $20 before deal
All of those item titles are the exact amazon listing titles, so you should be able to find them using amazon's search. you can also scroll through them on the all deals page: www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox

And lastly, here is the original source for the post (including direct item links):
Once again, i truly hope this is helpful! if not, simply downvote/remove.

Back