Friend found out she’s 12 weeks pregnant, we were smoking w**d together !

anna

She has quit smoking, but I’m nervous because i keep finding posts and new articles about how women finding out during their 4th-5th week but not on their 12th week. What’s the worse that can happen? She’s going to get a screening later this week.

@anna I knew someone who smoked weed their entire pregnancy and her son is almost 4 and completely on track. She’ll be fine! Congrats on the pregnancy!

@hazeyrock Thank you ! I sounded like a pre-teen but she’s in her mid-20’s, she has quit too for that reason! She is pretty happy too with her boyfriend of three years :[sup])[/sup]

@anna People smoke weed start to end of their pregnancy (I don’t really agree with it but to each their own)… I wouldn’t worry!

@alex594 As much of a pothead i am i don’t agree with it either, but everyone is different! I think everything is fine and she’s doing really good! She has quit smoking and said she is really happy! Thank you guys for not making me worry so much.

@anna Though stopping is best it can be linked to certain developmental and hyperactivity disorders and studies are mixed on preterm and low weight relation WITH long term use (meaning whole duration of pregnancy) I truly think your friend and her baby will be great as long as she's stopped now. Alot of women find out at 12 weeks and did much worse then weed prior to finding out! Congratulations on the great news! ❤️