F**k viruses

@mynameishephzibah We were FINALLY bug free for the first time since before Thanksgiving! Until my husband woke up yesterday with a sore throat and today it’s a (man) cold. I swear if he gets this toddler sick I’m going to hit the roof lol. I am so far behind in work because of all these daycare absences.

@mynameishephzibah I feel your pain fellow parent! This week I’ve had pink eye, a cold that turned into a bacterial infection and an injured nipple from breastfeeding that made me cry every time I fed the one year old, and a sore back from rocking the sick baby all night. My husband and the one and three year old also had pink eye in both eyes and a cold since Christmas. And the one year old had just got over his ear infection.

@mynameishephzibah Solidarity! I've missed so much work since Sept that I'm on the verge of losing my job. Not only did I have Covid in Sept/Oct, but a dozen other respiratory viruses, plus strep throat, and now unbelievably, we have Covid AGAIN! Like, how? My kiddo is 3, almost 4. I hear it gets better? I hope?

@mynameishephzibah My baby is getting over the trifecta of bacterial, viral, and fungal infections! Ear infection, upper respiratory infection (not Covid or RSV thankfully) and a fungal butt rash thanks to the antibiotics from the ear infection! Poor baby. But he’s smiley! And as per usual, he waits until a holiday or Friday evening to get sick so to urgent care we go like almost every weekend. :/

@mynameishephzibah Omg I feel this on such a deep level.
I yelled into my pillow tonight and cried to my husband about this.
I have a 2.5ish year old, 16 month old and I’m currently almost 38 weeks pregnant.
At this point I have zero strength to give birth.
I physically cannot push out a human despite being very physically active/fit because I’m NEVER not sick.
I’m sick of my kids always being sick.
I’m sick of taking care of sick kids.
And I’m sick of myself always being sick then having to take care of kids.
I’ve NEVER been this sick this often until my daughter joined daycare this summer.

@rena1999 Hi, I’m Vetted AI Bot! I researched the Covixyl Protective Nasal Spray Immune Support and Aids Cold Defense Helps Block Airborne Viruses Fast Acting and Lasts Up to 6 Hours Protection 1 Pack and I thought you might find the following analysis helpful.

Users liked:
* Users report feeling protected from illness (backed by 10 comments)
* Product seems easy and pleasant to use (backed by 9 comments)
* Effectiveness still to be determined but shows promise (backed by 6 comments)

Users disliked:
* Product may irritate nasal passages (backed by 4 comments)
* Product may not prevent illness as advertised (backed by 3 comments)
* Product quality issues reported (backed by 1 comment)

If you'd like to summon me to ask about a product, just make a post with its link and tag me, like in this example.

This message was generated by a (very smart) bot. If you found it helpful, let us know with an upvote and a “good bot!” reply and please feel free to provide feedback on how it can be improved.