Experience with Thank U Mom brand?

jenniej

FTM shopping for used cloth. I came across an ad for 18 newborn AIOs that are Thank U Mom brand for $60. Seems like a good deal to me. What do you think? Anyone know of this brand who can offer guidance? Thanks in advance!!

@jenniej I’m only seeing NB pockets when I search that brand.

Anyway, unless it’s a high quality brand, the party line is not to pay more than 50% retail. These seem to be China cheapies(not a bad thing, just speaks to materials and longevity)

Looks like Ali express sells a 10 pack for $50. On amazon, it’s 8/$50. So between $5-6.50 is retail for one.

Newborn diapers tend to not get much use because babies grow out of them quickly compared to OS. Definitely look closely at the elastics. Don’t be afraid to turn them inside out and look at the PUL.

Without knowing the brand, it seems like an OK deal. Not amazing. I might counter with $55 and see what she says. I think a lot of people post high expecting to get haggled a bit on marketplace.

@sprinkle Thanks for your reply! After doing some digging, I did find AIOs from this brand on Amazon. Your concerns about quality/value seem spot on... Our plan initially was to use disposable until OS is an option. I think I'm circling back to that at the best option

Back