Do you use a diary/wall calendar?!

mirrorport

Hey! We are building a smart interactive device that aims to automate the traditional paper calendar. We have built an early prototype and are looking for feedback and users to advise future development! 📆✨

The calendar uses a stylus to create a pen-to-paper-like input, and anything you write on the device will be interpreted and will create appropriate events that sync to the correct day and time. ✍🏻The handwritten events will then also be sent to your mobile device, and can even be sent to other users devices too (e.g. your partner, or a coworkers account). You can see our prototype in action at:

The device is initially aimed at busy parents (we know how difficult it can be to stay on top of things!). We want YOUR feedback to help to make Notewise better! Please comment below with your thoughts (both good and bad!). 🤔

P.S: if you fancy trying out the device for yourself, fill out the form on our webpage and we aim to deliver the device to you for testing! Just simply go to www.notewise.online

Thank you

@mirrorport It actually looks very good, i use a wall calendar while my husband is all Phone calendar so that would be an awesome ressource.

What would be awesome imo would be a feature for grocery list or budget management..

But that's in a perfect world :)

@mirrorport Maybe a way to input weekly menus.. :p

And a color code to know which family member is part of the event O:).

I registered to try but since i'm in France I'm not sure it will be possible so I don't have much hope :3

Back