Diaper cream WELEDA

benstiller12

Hello there - sorry to bother with so many questions … I finally found the wiki page (I think) and went to the diaper cream section. Now I understand that some aren’t okay to use. But WELEDA should be one which should be okay - unless I am not seeing all ingredients. Maybe someone else can have a second look ? this one is with Zink oxide. And this WELEDA would be for more sensitive skin.

Thanks for all the input :)

@benstiller12 I bought a bundle of used ones which include several different brands but they are all the pocket nappies with bamboo and microfiber inserts. I know some people are a bit put off with using used cloth nappies but it meant that I only had to strip them once when I got them home before using them with my daughter instead of washing them a bunch of times before I could use them, plus they now had the absorbancy needed.

@benstiller12 I think these look fine 🤔🤔 I'm no expert. I know some people say coconut oil gunks up their diapers so maybe the first one is better? All I know is green tube boudreauxs is the goat

Back