Diablo 4

@lmccrazy Do I need a crazy computer to play this? I have a new i7 thinkpad that I think is decent, but mainly use it for school work. Loved diablo when I was younger, and would like to get back into it.

@lmccrazy I haven't had an opportunity to fire it up yet. I had a few hours the other night and figured it was preinstalled at least a bit because I did play a little (1 hour) of beta, but nope. 48gb DL, which I just went to bed instead of waiting.

Soon though! Maybe

@lmccrazy I grew up on Diablo 2. With all the news about Diablo Immortal, I basically gave up hope on Diablo 4 because I'm adamantly opposed to supporting the micro-transaction game model. How does Diablo 4 hold up? Haven't done my research.

@lmccrazy I used to play Diablo II every waking moment in my teens, especially with the Eastern Sun mod. I miss the simplicity of that game, and am extremely intimidated by IV.

@lmccrazy Is it worth playing on ps4? I'm realizing I may have to go the console route for sake of time, but I also don't want to buy a ps5 for a single game.

Back