Diablo 4

@lmccrazy I’m going to download it later iv got a gaming laptop a few weeks ago and other than set up my stuff on there I literally haven’t been on the thing. Another dumb waste of money so I need to get some use out of it

@lmccrazy Can recommend path of exile as a Diablo alternative. It’s a deep deep rabbit hole to go down but it’s “free to play” (there is no pay to win but most people spend on stash tabs to store items) and available on Mac.

@lmccrazy I will see you in 8-12 months when the price goes down. Good news is a game like this should have that longevity.

I was actually doing really good work on my backlog cuz I just like to get things after they're cheaper and fixed.... But then tears of the kingdom came and that was a day one purchase out the gate.

So I will addictively be doing that with my free time.

@lmccrazy What’s the clan name? I’m playing with two of my old school video game buddies. One of the guys we used to play NES together in ‘85, and the other guy is from COD:UO, we all played wow together as well. We have a group of four, three of us are dads.

@lmccrazy EternalGamma#1368 always down to hang out/play with fellow dads. Have a clan also that I started for my IRL buddies, but have no issue branching it out to other players as well. From what I've seen, it's really just a collective for a group of people to have a separate chat system, which also alerts you on their achievements. No actual bonuses to being in a clan game-wise. However, it may be helpful to have more people in your clan so that people can notify others of things such as world bosses.

Back