Car seat post-infant style?

nannuflay

Any recommendations? We’re currently 9 mos and in the uppababy mesa. She still fits but i think a rear-facing but more upright one would make her happier—she likes to look out the window and can’t really as is.

I’m interested in the rotating ones but they’re so expensive. I’m also interested in the cosco. We travel by plane a lot these days and it looks so portable—bonus for being cheap and having a small footprint. But is it annoying or less safe in some way I’m missing? We’re probably going to need two (dad drops her off at daycare and I pick her up at least half the time when he doesn’t get off in time to make pick up. We currently just leave the car seat at school).

@nannuflay They are safe. I don’t really see the need for rotating ones. Idk maybe I’m so used to regular convertible that I feel like it’s not worth the extra $300

@nannuflay We got the diono radian and really like it. I thought the cost was decent for how long it will last us. We are going to need a second soon for my husbands truck and i’m likely going to go with a cosco one.

@nannuflay I've been doing a lot of research and have decided on the Diono Radian 3R. If you need it to sit more upright there is an extra support piece you can buy from them too. They are super low profile and literally designed in order to fit 3 across in the back seat, with a maximum tear facing weight limit of 50lbs. It check all of my boxes!!